Re: Native X.Org: testers wanted

Hi,

Forgive me if this not appropriate offer, but should NetBSD include all of "meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-apps" packages as part of NetBSD's native Xorg?

For an end user below ones (and dependent ones) are required -at least!... I'm personally using modular Xorg and has instaled following packages from pkgrsc:

1- modular-xorg-server
2- xinit
3- xf86-input-keyboard
4- xf86-input-mouse
5- xf86-video-vesa + xf86-video-nv
6- font-cursor-misc
7- font-misc-misc
8- dejavu-ttf (an optional true type font)*

According to these, only above packages and "meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-drivers" seems to be required for native one too.

Regards,
Cem

Steven M. Bellovin, 09/23/08 04:23:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:11:08 -0400