Re: Native X.Org: testers wanted

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 09:50:37AM -0400, Izaac wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 03:50:06AM +0300, Cem Kayali wrote:
> > I use modular Xorg from pkgsrc, and i would like to know advantages
> > and/or important differences between mentioned native Xorg and modular
>
> None.  Rather than take advantage of the possibility of finally
> divorcing the optional graphics subsystem into the framework for
> optional subsystems, i.e. pkgsrc, we're now apparently maintaining
> the same software in two places.

Please point me to your patches that enable us to use pkgsrc from
build.sh and cross-compile X.org from about any POSIX system.  I
really won't mind flushing down the toilets rtr and mrg's work
because I feel the same as you do.  And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't
mind that the pkgsrc people would be the only ones maintaining X.Org.

Oh, wait, maybe you were just being snotty.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost