Re: Native X.Org: testers wanted

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 03:50:06AM +0300, Cem Kayali wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I use modular Xorg from pkgsrc, and i would like to know advantages
> and/or important differences between mentioned native Xorg and modular
> Xorg --- except one of them is in /usr/X11R6 while other in /usr/pkg/*

First of all, it's under /usr/X11R7.  Otherwise, it's pretty much the
same stuff.  The server is at version 1.4 though, versus 1.3 in pkgsrc.

The point is being able to provide a X Window System binary distribution
along with the release.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost