Re: Problem with NetBSD on HP Compaq nc 6120

Well,

MY post is more than one year old, don't you think it's a bit "obsolete" ? :D

Subject: Problem on Laptop ( HP.NC6120 )
To: None <current-users%netbsd.org@localhost>
From: KlinT <klint%klintcentral.net@localhost>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/2007 20:28:35

Regards.

Le 28 août 08 à 10:03, Sniks Sniks a écrit :

Hello!

Why NetBSD's kernel work on the HP Copmaq nc6120 with ACPI disabled only?
What is the problem?
I use NetBSD on server at work... And I want that NetBSD will operations system on the my notebook.

Thanks you for any help....

Best regards, Maxim Denisov aka Sniks.
e-mail: ToSniks%inbox.ru@localhost
icq: 287-284-167