Re: ath0 not working after updating to 4.99.72

Tobias Nygren wrote:
I have an x40 running 4.99.72 from ~Aug 9 and while I don't have
problems with the builtin ath(4), the increase/decrease LCD brightness
buttons have recently stopped working while running NetBSD. Does that
happen for you too?

It's possible that the thinkpad(4) driver doesn't support brightness control on your model. You can try disabling it to see if that is the culprit, then you can add support for your model Thinkpad. I only tested it on a T61.

Cheers,
Jared