Re: Learning kernel programming with netbsd

Ah yes, I was told that the tcp/ip stack was the place to go for beginners,
as that was the subsytem most resembling an application.
So, yes, the tcp/ip stack is what I am most interested in.
I'll take a look at some projects.
And make sure that I understand each and every line of output from dmesg.

Michael Litchard