Re: Network Problems after upgrade to NetBSD 4.99.65

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:53:56 -0600
"John R. Shannon" <john%johnrshannon.com@localhost> wrote:

> I found web browsing equally hosed. I rebooted with a 4.99.63 kernel
> and everything worked.

On an up-to-the-minute 4.99.65 kernel, I'm not seeing any problems.
I've copied several gigabytes of first /dev/zero and then /dev/urandom
via ssh from an older NetBSD box to the 4.99.65/i386 box, with no ssh
error messages.  I'm also not seeing any web problems.

I was using an older userland, and the box in question has a bge
interface.