Re: Network Problems after upgrade to NetBSD 4.99.65

I found web browsing equally hosed. I rebooted with a 4.99.63 kernel and everything worked.

M Graff wrote:

John R. Shannon wrote:
| With ssh I'm getting:
|
| Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.

I've been seeing this off and on for the last 3-4 months.  I was told it
was due to the tunnel I use -- it's a IPv4 and IPv6 tunnel over IPv4
using the gif interface.  However, I've not seen this error occur before
~ and that tunnel has been in place many, many years.

Is something silently corrupting our TCP streams I wonder?

- --Michael

--

John R. Shannon
john%johnrshannon.com@localhost