Re: ipf/ipnat behavior

On Mon 02 Jun 2008 at 07:13:41 -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Hmmm.  I just ran into the same problem (no nfs access) on my i386
> laptop, which does not have ipfilter or ipnat turned on.  So maybe this
> problem isn't really related to ipf/ipnat after all.

Not sure if it's related, but: On my laptop (4.0, i386) I have seen
"stuck" NFS accesses as well, particularly when using TCP-6. They went
away when I switched back to UDP-4. I did get the impression that NFS
wasn't even trying very hard to get things going again, just like
upthread.

> Whatever is going on, it sure it weird!  :)

That's what I thought too!

> |   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.