Re: httpd: _lwp_ctl: Cannot allocate memory

Sarton O'Brien wrote:
Andrew Doran wrote:
Could you try a ktrace -di on the failing command? Hopefully it does not
seteuid() which is likely to break the trace.
Appears not to be as reproducible as I first thought. When I used ktrace at boot, there were no problems present. So I removed the entry in rc.local and rebooted and then saw this:

Starting local daemons:Starting Webmin server in /root/webmin-1.310
perl: _lwp_ctl: Cannot allocate memory

OK, that was wierd. There was a whole other paragraph that wasn't appended.

anyway, I saw the above and:

Starting mailgraph.
perl: _lwp_ctl: Cannot allocate memory

Should I attach ktrace and just keep rebooting or is there a more effective way?
It's not to much of a pain being domu but if there's a better way?

Sarton