Re: Intel Penryn Core 2 T8100 proc. and PM 965 Express chipset current support ?

John R. Shannon a écrit :
I have that combination in a Panasonic CF-Y7. It works, but with some limitations. I've attached dmesg output.

The processor ID shows a T7 family instead of T8. Does it mean that the CPU identification code lags?

My problems have related to the 965GM graphics. At present. I can only use 1GB of memory; with 2GB, only garbage is displayed on the screen.

The Sony FZ 31 S has a Nvidia graphics card, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. However, with Nvidia, I can say (at least for now) bye bye to the DRI.

Vincent