Printing question

So, I finally got around to opening and installing the new HP DeskJet 6940 that I got for Christmas. Now I gotta figure out how to make it work with NetBSD.

I've installed it, and connected it to my Ethernet network. It's found an IP address, and it's reachable. But, it seems that it doesn't talk any reasonable Un*x protocol!

A tcpdump shows that it keeps sending multicast UDP messages to 239.255.255.250 UDP port ssdp (1900?). I connected to it's web-based configuration screen, and there don't seem to be any interesting options such as enabling lpr/lpd. It only seems to know about something called mDNS and UPnP, whatever those are. :)

Anyone got any clues on how I can get this set up to print from NetBSD?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |