Re: Workaround for Firefox crashiness

> There are also memory leaks that eventually kill it, but with a much
> longer time constant unless you download huge pages.

I actually hit the "firefox uses up too many Xlib client conections,
so I can't open any more windows" more often than this.

However, a convenient workaround is to install the extension
"Update Notifier"; not only does it check to see when your extensions
are out of date, but allows you to restart firefox such that all your
currently-opened windows/tabs will remain intact.