Re: help with bluetooth

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 10:41:00PM +0000, Iain Hibbert wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jan 2008, Dieter Baron wrote:
>
> >   # btconfig -vvvv
> > btconfig: HCI cmd (0c44) failed (status 1)
>
> This failure I committed a fix for at the weekend, the READ_INQUIRY_MODE
> command is no longer sent if the HCI version is too old to support it.
> please update btconfig and try that again

  I'll do that as soon as I get -current building again (it failed for
me (in different places) the last three times I tried)).

> >   Ah, I missed that.  From a quick test, it looks like my phone only
> > supports OBEX level 1 (putting objects):
> >
> > # obexapp -c -a tim -C 10 -n get telecom/pb.vcf
> > Could not connect to the remote OBEX server. Response: Unknown
> > response (0x4c). Service: None
>
> you may need to connect to FTRN service instead of OPUSH ?

  Thank's, that helped, now I can get the phone book (telecom/pb.vcf),
but the phone doesn't find the calendar (telecom/cal.vcs).  I'll ask
google about Nokia quirks. . .

                                        yours,
                                        dillo