audit-packages don't working in 4.99.45

Hi.

Today I setup 4.99.45 in my laptop with the last
pkgsrc in HEAD.

Te first package to install was audit-packages,
whenever it don't working very well, follow to install
I downloaded the
/usr/pkg/sbin/download-vulnerability-list but pkgsrc
don't recognize it, and this is expect in /var/db/

it's a bug ?

Best Regards

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the
new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs