ATF-devel archive

Re: -Werror=unused-but-set-variable

Hi,

On 08/11/2011 12:08 AM, Julio Merino wrote:

> In the meantime, if you do 'configure --disable-developer' you will
> disable all strict warning checks and you will also disable -Werror,
> which should let you build the code successfully by ignoring any
> warnings that arise.

I did "--disable-developer' when running the configure script and
everything went fine.

So, I guess this is the way to go for 'non-developer'.

But, I find a bit misleading the fact that the default value of the
'developer' state change depending on the version of the code.

My own preference would be to do it in a user-centric way where the
default should be set for the user (developer=false). But, maybe you
should choose once for all the default of this flag (except if this is
the usual way to go at NetBSD). :)

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury