Re: Can't boot 10 images in BeagleBone Black

Kia ora Nicola,
I can run both of those images just fine on my BBB. I created the micro
SD card exactly the same way that you did.

After digging in to things I have managed to reproduce your error.

To avoid this problem you will need to boot from the SD card *without*
pressing the S2 button.

"But Lloyd" you say, "pressing the S2 button is how you boot from the
SD card". Well, yes and no.

Pressing the S2 button changes where U-Boot is loaded from. U-Boot has
its own idea of where to search for a loadable O/S mostly unrelated to
where U-Boot itself was loaded from. The U-Boot on the eMMC card will
boot NetBSD from the SD card just fine.

With the S2 button pressed this happens to me:
	1) The CPU loads U-Boot from the SD card
	2) U-Boot runs lots of scripts
	3) u-Boot loads the NetBSD EFI bootloader
	4) The NetBSD EFI bootloader loads the NetBSD kernel
	5) Something crashes

With the S2 button *not* pressed this happens to me:
	1) The CPU loads U-Boot from the eMMC
	2) U-Boot runs lots of scripts
	3) u-Boot loads the NetBSD EFI bootloader
	4) The NetBSD EFI bootloader loads the NetBSD kernel
	5) Everything works

Ngā mihi,
Lloyd