Re: compile kernel

At Tue, 9 Apr 2024 07:24:11 +0000, Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Subject: Re: compile kernel

> On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 4:56 PM Brad Spencer <brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost> wrote:
> >
> >     [personal nit...  it would be nice if the isa bus would be eliminated
> >     entirely, but there appears to be an edge case when compiling a
> >     XEN3_DOM0 kernel that requires it to be there...  don't remember why...]
>
> I saw this. Split it. I only use 'pciide*  at pci? ...'  AND
> 'ahcisata* at pci? ...'

I've got several production and test servers (Dell machines), running
Xen, that need pkcb0:

	pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60-0x64

Some also have com ports on isa0 (here only one as Xen gets the other):

	com1 at isa0 port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3: ns16550a, 1-byte FIFO

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <woods%robohack.ca@localhost>