Re: Official cloud/live images ?

On 26.03.24 10:33, Rhialto wrote:
On Mon 25 Mar 2024 at 20:53:49 +0100, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
I'm currently setting up CI jobs for building Xorg on NetBSD, but I've
only found an amd64 live image, where sshd is pretty locked down
(no root login, etc), so I had to manually log in on console and change
sshd config. That's quite unpleasant - I'd rather directly use the
official release images instead.

You can use cloud-init-like data from a metadata service to specify a
login with ssh key. See
/usr/src/distrib/amd64/liveimage/emuimage/rc.conf.emuimage and
/usr/src/distrib/utils/embedded/files/ec2_init

I've seen the init script - but it would be really complicated to make
that work with just a qemu in a docker container available.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert