Official cloud/live images ?

Hello folks,

are there any official live images that allow direct login via ssh
(no password), which can directly be used for cloud / continous
integration jobs ?

I'm currently setting up CI jobs for building Xorg on NetBSD, but I've
only found an amd64 live image, where sshd is pretty locked down
(no root login, etc), so I had to manually log in on console and change
sshd config. That's quite unpleasant - I'd rather directly use the
official release images instead.

thx
--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert