Re: USB install is slow

Derrick Lobo wrote:
Hi All
I have noticed the USB install taking way too long anyone else noticed it
Based on regular instructions I used the usb installer rawrite32 to create a usb install stick The installs for all netbsd10-rcx have been taking roughly 25 minutes, when I do an upgrade from 9.. with version 9.3 and below the upgrade via usb used to be until 5 minutes.. is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.. and has anyone else noticed this..
Derrick

What kind of CPU do you have?