Re: amd64 DRMKMS Intel regression - partial success (workaround)

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 06:31:36PM +0100, Piotr Meyer wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:32:00PM +0000, Robert Swindells wrote:
> >
> > Piotr Meyer wrote:
> > >Regardless, it would be nice to have working EDID - is there any
> > >debug or test that I can do?
> >
> > What screen resolution do you get for the console before starting X ?
>
> Preferred for this monitor - 1920x1080 @ 60Hz

One more thing: with AccelMethod set to UXA (system's default)
I noticed multiple artifacts in form of swapped horizontal parts
of images and interface in Firefox browser.

Changing AccelMethod to SNA fixed that behaviour.

--
Piotr 'aniou' Meyer