amd64 DRMKMS Intel regression

After success reported in [1] I have had some troubles with disks and
returned yesterday to tests. Unfortunately, fresh installation of
NetBSD 7_BETA (dist kernel DRMKMS.201501091650Z) gave me only black
screen after 'startx' command. I was able to return to console and
terminate session by ctrl+c (X dumps core after that).
I tried -current kernel and workaround from [3] but without success.

Some data (dmesg before 'startx', dmesg after and Xorg log) are located
at [2],

1 - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-x11/2014/08/24/msg001398.html
2 - http://smutek.pl/netbsd/drmkms-regression-201501/
3 - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2014/11/05/msg038954.html