Re: More amd64 drmkms radeon

   Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:21:51 +0100 (BST)
   From: Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost>

   Taylor R Campbell wrote:
   >Is this by any chance on a machine with AGP?  If so, I just checked in
   >a change (ttm_agp_backend.c rev. 1.2) which may fix it.

   Mine was on a machine with AGP, your change does fix the panic and it
   boots to multiuser now.

Great!

   X fails to start though with:

   [    64.826] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized
/usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/r200_dri.so
   [    64.826] (II) GLX: Initialized DRI2 GL provider for screen 0
   [    64.848] (II) RADEON(0): Setting screen physical size to 480 x 270
   [    66.187] Segmentation fault at address 0x0

   I can try debugging this and/or send the logs.

Can you get a stack trace with gdb?

   The error is ENODEV (19) returned from the call to mmap(2) from bo_map()
   in xsrc/external/mit/libdrm/dist/radeon/radeon_bo_gem.c.

   The server is trying to allocate 16384 bytes for the cursor, the drm
   ioctl just before the mmap() returns 0x100000000 as the address to use.

   Adding some printfs to the kernel it doesn't look to be calling into
   the drm code from the mmap() syscall.

Probably needs to be changed to use drmMap instead of mmap,
un{til,less} we sort out getting proper mmap for non-vnode files.