Re: X11R7 Xserver for x68k

mrg@ wrote:

> > Last weekend I've managed to port old xfree X68k Xserver to X11R7.
> >
> > x68k port has not been wscons'fied (yet), so I just copied
> > old style xsrc/xfree/xc/program/Xserver/hw/netbsd/x68k server
> > sources to xsrc/external/mit/xorg-server/dist/hw/netbsd/x68k
> > and put minimum changes (for Xorg API changes) to build
> > a 'monolithic' Xserver binary like Xnest and Xvfb.
> > Patch is here (can be applied both HEAD and netbsd-6):
> > https://gist.github.com/tsutsui/9167958
>
> while not perfect, this sounds pretty good!  if someone gets
> really interested, they can write the xf86-video-$driver for
> it, but this is a big step forward.
>
> > If there is no particular problem, I'll commit these changes
> > and switch x68k port X11FLAVOR=Xorg by default.
>
> sounds good.  thanks!

All changes have been committed and x68k has been switched to
X11FLAVOUR=Xorg.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/03/01/msg052202.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/03/01/msg052203.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/03/01/msg052204.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/03/01/msg052205.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/03/01/msg052206.html

(though wscons'fy is still in the deep todo list)

If you see any problems, please report here or via send-pr as usual.

Have fun,
---
Izumi Tsutsui