Re: Protocol wskbd vs. Protocol standard

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 11:40:40PM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> Because all OpenBSD MD kernel keyboard drivers provide "rawmap"s
> which return PC XT scancodes for X servers?

We seriously need to sit down and (1) spec and (2) implement finaly a
real solution, e.g. based on USB scan codes or some superset of it and
feed those to wsmux directly from the hardware driver, and also create
a X keyboard driver to receive them in the same format from wsmux, and
then not go through the horrifying levels of indirection inside X.

I want to run a sun kbd and a usb one through the same mux with a single
X server!

Martin