[ ekcc8a6763odp1yl] : b2b database

Business List Package: $295
ALL Lists Below: $295 altogether OR any 5 Lists for $149

Also, ask about our Healthcare and Consumer databases

Hotels in the USA
Database        :       63,260 emails

Schools in the USA
Database        :       439,797 emails for Schools, Universities and Colleges
in the USA.

Churches in the USA
Database        :       169,377 emails for Churches of all denominations in the

Architects in the USA
Database        :       9,790 emails in total

Real Estate Land Developers
Database        :       10,837 emails in total

Construction Development
Database        :       94,272 emails
Criminal Attorneys
Database        :        142,906 total records, 99,857 emails
Real Estate Agents
Database        :       2.4 Million Email Database (2 lists)
Police and Sheriff Services
Database        :        42,987 records and 114 emails
USA Business Database
Database        :       10 Million Emails for US businesses in various
categories (3 lists)
Manufacturers Database
Database        :        1,057,119 records with 476,509 emails
USA Lawyers Database
Database        :        269,787 records with 235,244 emails
Financial Planners Database
Database        :        148,857 records all with emails
Finance and Money Professionals Database
Database        :        116,568 records all with emails
Insurance Agents
Database        :       61,744 emails for Insurance companies in the USA (2

Media Outlet Contacts
Database        :        over 200k records all with emails and full contact data

VARs and IT Consultants
Database        :        12,000 VAR and IT consultant Emails in the USA

Samples can be downloaded in Excel format, please email me here

to cancel yourself from our mailing look here please send an email to