Re: xf86-driver-ati update?

* matthew green:

>> Are there any plans on bringing a more recent version of xf86-video-ati
>> in pkgsrc? The current version doesn't support my video card (A Radeon
>
> sorry, i mis-read this.  i was talking about xsrc not pkgsrc.
>
> however, i can't find xf86-video-ati 6.14.2 anywhere...

(pardon the spew, I should've known better than to try new software..)

Sorry, I meant 6.14.1; and got my version numbers mixed up.

I've been away from NetBSD for a while, so I'm sorry for possibly asking
the obvious: Is xsrc more modern than modular-xorg these days?

Kind regards,

Martijn
--
Martijn van Buul - pino%dohd.org@localhost