re: xorg on amd64

   I'm trying to get an amd64 desktop running, but having some trouble
   with X.  With just process' the reach-over picks-up Xorg,
   but there seem to be some loadable modules missing and a few other
   issues.  But, I do not know if I'm botching it somehow or if the Xorg
   reach-over is just incomplete.  The TODO file seems to indicate that
   all the important stuff is complete.
   So, is the Xorg reach-over build supposed to produce a functioning X
   installation and Xserver for amd64?  tia

it should work.

what fails?  details details... :-)