Re: Problems after xorg patch to 5.0_STABLE

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:21:29 -0700
Soren Jacobsen <snj%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:

> Huh, works fine here, as does Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to kill the server.

Thanks for questioning the current state of things :)

After testing, indeed using native xorg which comes in a recently
updated netbsd-5 system it works.  A new issue though is that I can no
longer scroll around the larger virtual screen by moving the cursor
when switching to a lower resolution.

> By "since xorg on netbsd-5" do you mean the problem is present in 5.0
> as well, or only since this recent xorg update on the netbsd-5 branch?

The problems were with an older netbsd-5.
--
Matt