[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Updated drm code
FUKAUMI Naoki wrote:
I noticed radeon_irq.c and radeon_state.c are not from r6xx-r7xx-support
branch. I replaced these two files but same result.
I made a new tarball that contains your fixes, and some more fixes by
me, detailed below. With these changes, my Radeon HD 3870 now works.
I didn't test yet much more than plain X and XVideo, though.
The new tarball is available at the same address as previous:
The important change that was needed is that drm_scatter.c was
fixed to return pointer to all allocated pages, not just the
beginning of the allocated segments.
- drm_scatter maps COHERENT memory
- drm_drawable: drawable handle allocation is done
- drm_memory: when mapping "agp" memory, store offset
of mapped area, so that new requests to same offset
return the same area instead of trying to remap
- drm_vm: use bus_space_mmap for frame buffer and registers
- r600_cp.c: ioremapfree allocated gart range
- radeon_cp.c: use mtsleep
- some memset calls I had added had their args swapped,
and no memory was cleared
Main Index |
Thread Index |