Afternoon All,
I have an issue with my cursor with xorg on my i386 -current system.
Whenever I  start xorg either using startx or xdm, the cursor only moves
horizontally.  I've seen  it on two of my workstations (Dell Optiplex
270 and Dell Precision Workstation 650) and a laptop (Dell C840).  The
Optiplex has and i810 graphics, while the Precision and the laptop uses
the nvidia driver.  Anyone seen similar behavior?  Thanks!!