Re: xorg for alpha: it's there !

On Jan 16, 2009, at 5:22 AM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

Hi,
I got our in-tree xorg to work properly on alpha.
[...]

Manuel, this is terrific. I've got a PWS600au with a Radeon that runs XFree86, so I'm fairly certain it will work there. One corner case to getting the same code working across my Alphas was in accessing the multiple PCI busses in a 1200 (aka 'tincup') Alphaserver. It's been years since I've tried-- I'll have to give that a go to see if it properly gets past the issues with multiple hoses.

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost
<xorg.alpha_support.diff><xorg.alpha_fixes.diff>

Thanks,
Dave