Re: xf86-video-intel 2.2, DRM, 82G33

Vincent a écrit :

I'll try the previous version of xf86-video-intel, but I am not addicted to 3D, so if that does not work, I can wait a bit and carry out further tests.

It does not work: I get that "square cursor in the right uppermost corner" and nothing more, with the version 2.1.0 of the intel driver. I assume this is caused by a conflict in ressource access between AGP and DRI, isn't it?

Vincent