MLINKS for hoststat.8 purgestat.8 to mailwrapper.8?

See src/usr.sbin/mailwrapper
symlinks for hoststat and purgestat to mailwrapper

Okay if I add the following?
MLINKS= mailwrapper.8 hoststat.8 \
        mailwrapper.8 purgestat.8

mailq and newaliases are mentioned in the manpages but not hoststat and
purgestat.

default etc/mailer.conf does not have them

so another option is do not include the SYMLINKS?  But that likely will
break others use. I don't know of any-non sendmail that we need
mailwrapper for these two commands and if user does install sendmail
will get the manpages.