Re: [christos%netbsd.org@localhost: CVS import: src/external/mit/libuv/dist]

The reason we imported unbound/nsd in the first place was so that we
wouldn't be stuck with tracking bind.  Why don't we just remove it
like we planned to do years ago?

The only reason we imported nsd, too, was to mitigate possible fallout
from losing any authoritative nameserver in base when we removed bind.
Really I don't see a good reason why we need to have an authoritative
nameserver in base at all -- it's not crucial for system integration
or for getting onto the internet the way a recursive resolver is.

This is likely to cause trouble with libuv from pkgsrc, which in
recent experience has had fast-moving API changes.