Re: Expose max_align_t unconditionally

Michał Górny <mgorny%gentoo.org@localhost> writes:

> Given that Clang defaults to C++14 nowadays, I suppose it could be fixed
> by finding old -std= and replacing it.

I am not really following the issue, but I don't understand why what the
default C++ sublanguage is matters.  It would seem that behavior should
be correct for any --std passed to compilers, per that sublanguages's
specification, and what you get by default is just what happens to you
if you don't pass --std.  (And I basically think a  build that does not
pass an explicit --std is buggy, but that's a separate issue.)