Re: colorls in base

On Feb 16,  3:16am, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
} On 16.02.2019 03:03, Christian Groessler wrote:
} > On 2/16/19 2:35 AM, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
} >> On 16.02.2019 02:14, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
} >>> There's a topic on peace-keeping in a large project.
} >>>
} >>> There are two types of feedback:
} >>>
} >>> - "this change makes the code simpler and twice as fast" (it's
} >>> =C2=A0=C2=A0 objectively better)
} >>> - "I like colorful terminals" (my personal opinion)
} >>>
} >> I object that this is just 'I like' case, I consider colors as an
} >> elementary feature.
} >
} > Me not. Let's agree to disagree...
}
} Does it mean that people not interested in music can now prompt for
} removing audio support? If they are not interested in it they can move
} on and ignore it in their uses-cases.

     That's easy, I just don't install speakers.  On the other
hand, having to deal with a Linux box is often a major hassle to
do even basic things.  I often get difficult to read paint factory
explosions and basic things like "ifconfig" have disappeared (every
freaking unix-like system I've touched in the last 30 years has
had "ifconfig", but now a few NIHs are trying to make it go away).

}-- End of excerpt from Kamil Rytarowski