Re: colorls in base

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 04:43:24AM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
 > I'm for adding colors...

I kind of agree with jnemeth; but as long as it isn't on by default I
don't care that much.

Can we, however, please have colors that are not angry fruit salad? My
understanding is that sufficiently recent xterm and terminfo is
capable of handling arbitrary rgb colors, so there's therefore no need
to make everyone's eyes fall out.

Better still would be a scheme that can adjust to the existing text
and background color of the terminal, but that's probably still hard.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost