colorls in base

Hi,

I'd like to propose to introduction -G (colorized output) option
to ls(1), which is compatible to FreeBSD and macOS:

http://www.netbsd.org/~rin/colorls-20190215.patch

I know that we already have misc/colorls in pkgsrc. In the era of
statically-linked /bin, pulling terminfo stuff into /bin/ls would
require some overhead. However, it increase only < 4KB of binary
size for dynamically-linked /bin/ls on m68k, for example.

Also, when SMALLPROG is defined, colorized output is completely
disabled; no additional space is required for install media.

Thanks,
rin