Re: NPF user interface status in NetBSD

Hi,

Paolo <il.paolo.savini%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> sorry if this is not the most proper place where to ask, but I'm trying
> to assess what is the status of the user interface for npf.
>
> I've seen the command line interface integrated in NetBSD, but I also
> read online about some attempts to create a web based interface.
>
> Any idea about the status of such web UI or where to look?
>
> I'm struggling a bit to find anything about it.

There have been some attempts, e.g.:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2016/03/14/msg009772.html
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2014/08/04/msg008707.html

.. and you can search for more.  However, none of that materialised
into something usable as far as I know.

Feel free to write your own web UI.  It is an easy project, although
time consuming if you want to come up with something complete and of
a high quality.

--
Mindaugas