Initial attempt at a Lua interface to npf(3)

Hey everybody,

I announced this a little earlier in #netbsd on Freenode, but I've just
published an initial attempt at Lua bindings for npf(3). Fork me!

    http://github.com/christiank/npflua

Actually, I wrote this code a while ago, then I forgot about it, then I
published it today.

Somewhat related: I've also set up a dedicated repo for Cadet, my minimal
bozohttpd/Lua library.

    http://github.com/christiank/cadet

These two things together could provide a base for a web interface to NPF. Of
course, There's More Than One Way To Do It, but it's a start, anyway.

-Christian