Re: deleting telnet/telnetd

On Dec 19, 12:32pm, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
}
} I don't understand your position. Let me explain why.
}
} You're saying, "Write a new one, and it's going to be close to
} impossible," at the same time you're saying, "Delete this one."
}
} If it's impossible, and we need one, we'll need to keep the old one no
} matter how bad it is, right? And if you can't fix it after all the
} experience you have with it, how am I going to be able to fix it?

     Maybe you're a better programmer.  :->