Re: deleting telnet/telnetd

On 2018/12/20 7:08, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
On Wed, 19 Dec 2018, David Holland wrote:

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 01:36:48PM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> Telnet is used every day and most of the use cases can use nc.
>
> I wish you'd get rid of it because that would mean I can resign and
> delete NetBSD and get rid of a lot of old hardware.

You realize I'm not one of the deletionists, right?

Yeah, I'm just tired of listening how the sky is falling. I'm off of IRC
and I'm going to quit reading the mailing lists for a while.

+1

David, do you understand your attitude is one of the best
example of "bad communication" without dirty word?

rin