Re: Moving telnet/telnetd from base to pkgsrc

> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:16:20 +0000
> From: maya%netbsd.org@localhost
>
> Kerberos is only in authentication. The encryption code in the program
> is DES.
> I asked to delete it but I was told it'd be socially inconvenient to do
> so right now. You're a difficult bunch.

That is not true, and you know it, and you're apparently deliberately
making it hard not to be difficult with you.

I asked that a prerequisite for deletion be a nonjudgmental survey of
its current users -- who I would guess use it for compatibility with
existing applications rather than for security -- and I pointed out
that a time when there is a heated discussion going on about a related
topic, full of disrespect and misrepresentations and insults, is a bad
time to even pretend to administer a nonjudgmental survey.