Re: Moving telnet/telnetd from base to pkgsrc

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018, Taylor R Campbell wrote:

Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 22:43:14 +0100
From: Marc Balmer <mhbalmer%gmail.com@localhost>

To me it looks like one or two people don't like telnet and
have become very vocal and loud about removing it and did not invest
a lot of thought in to the cause.  Yes, I call them dummies....

This is not helpful whether you think the maintenance burden or danger
to users is worth it or not.  Please apologize and in the future avoid
this kind of counterproductive name-calling.

I'm not calling you dummies, but I would like to keep telnet. I also
wanted to keep sendmail, though.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee