Re: Moving telnet/telnetd from base to pkgsrc

> Am 15.12.2018 um 23:20 schrieb Alexander Nasonov <alnsn%yandex.ru@localhost>:
>
> Taylor R Campbell wrote:
>> I know English may not be your first language, so here's a couple of
>> dictionary entries if you would like to read further:
>>
>> https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/name-calling
>> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/name-calling
>
> Patronising?

Patronising or not (though I think he is, in this case), the fact he indicates links to name calling is telling a lot about his personality.

If that is the style of cooperation in this group, then good night, fellows.

We should swiftly get back to technicalities.