Re: "%m" formatting code and "syslog like"

On 09/12/2018 01:44 PM, David Holland wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 12:08:07PM -0500, Ian Bruene wrote:
  > >   > what was what; I may be sending in a documentation patch soon.
  > >
  > > Please do... it's easy to overlook gaps in the documentation when
  > > they're documenting things you already know about.
  >
  > Looking through the docs; am I correct in thinking that the correct
  > location is the attribute(3) manpage?

Yes.

I notice __printflike is missing from there also...

I submitted a patch through the PR system. It has the ID "toolchain/53608".

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb

I work for the Internet Civil Engineering Institute <https://icei.org/>, help us save the Internet from Entropy!