Re: "%m" formatting code and "syslog like"

From the pointers in this discussion I am attempting a fix, though I have to wait until one of our other devs with a NetBSD box can test it.

However it was necessary to dig into the NetBSD code itself to discover what was what; I may be sending in a documentation patch soon.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb

I work for the Internet Civil Engineering Institute <https://icei.org/>, help us save the Internet from Entropy!