Regarding libssl

While working with openssl I found that in libssl Makefile (src/crypto/external/bsd/openssl/lib/libssl/) under target 'update_inc:' one diff file is mentioned and the same is missing from the directory. Is this intentional? Missing file is ssl.diff. Here is that file from NetBSD 5: . My understanding is, this diff file was used to disable sslv2 and I got it confirmed by asking in irc as well (<medfly> helped me out). If that's the case I think it's safe to remove this part from the libssl Makefile.